Pages

Monday, May 16, 2011

Dropping Out Of School

 

Today , We ordered some new trees so we can plant in my house , so that guy came and gave us the trees but he brought his صبي  and صبي doesn’t mean his child , no it means his assistance who is a boy about 13-14 years old max. and it was school time.

I saw a lot like this boy in the industrial areas working very hard for a small amount of money , and it makes me sad every single time i see one of them.

What makes me sad and angry is that they dropped out of school and started working real hard without choosing this life-style , either they wanted to help their families or he/she wasn’t given a chance to study.. in other words he/she did NOT choose this so why he/she should pay the price?

The government should do its best to get all these kids to school and make them learn , at least make them choose whether to study or not , not just let pay the price for their parent’s ignorance.

I’m not saying that they should go to school and that’s it , we wont solve the problem , they worked because they are in desperate need , so we should let them study and at the same time give them money or provide a way to make them earn money while studying without working hard.. I don’t know but we should do something.

There should be an initiative for that and I’m telling you that I will be the first one to help.

No comments:

Post a Comment